How I do my to-dos
• 1 minute read
Every week I create a weekly note, and write my to-dos for the week. I may add more items to it during the week.
If any items didn’t get done I roll them over to the next weekly note or drop them.
I usually write my to-dos from scratch without looking at the previous week’s list. This helps me decide which items I should drop. If I can’t remember a to-do it probably wasn’t that important.
You might also enjoy
- Don't specialize, hybridize
- Calmness is a superpower
- 40 questions to ask yourself every decade
- Stadium of selves
- If you're wondering if you have product-market fit, you probably don't (yet)
- A little bit every day
- 40 questions to ask yourself every year
- Scars are beautiful
- Default to empathy
- Always learning, always teaching